Jun 28, 2018
In this inaugural episode, Darrell White, MD, gives the
background of how he came to be Healio.com/OSN’s first podcaster,
starting out from blogging, to The Dry Eye columnist to podcaster.
While becoming known as Healio.com/OSN’s dry eye disease expert, he
delves into his background as an anterior segment ophthalmologist
with a cross-interest in business and the ongoing arc of his
- Disclaimer :09
- Introduction: “You have been reading my blog posts,
haven’t you?” 1:00
- It’s great you’re a dry eye expert, but do you still operate?
- Who am I and why should you care what I
- The arc of an ophthalmology
- Starting out in private practice
- How did I get into ophthalmology?
- Thinking about the intersection between health care and
- Finding your voice by taking care of patients
- Lessons learned starting a private practice during an economic
- Demographics are on the side of the ophthalmologist
- Making the connection between industry and patient care
- Let’s have a conversation about ideas